Saturday 21 April 2012

Rainy Week.

Worst week ever for rain.  150 miles+ this week - though no improvement on time.  I resisted the urge to enter the Sandown Sportive - in favour of a training ride with Dave tomorrow (Sunday).
Hopefully this willbe an attempt on the hill climbs for the Sportive next sunday and a sub one hour for the first three climbs.
Looks like I wont be able to do the bovington 100 mile sportive - as I have to work on Sat 12 May, this is a big blow.  I spoke to someone at Sandown today who said it was a good event - with lots of rolling coastal climbs.
Bed early - and a 9Am start.  Poewr down in Hong Kong means I will have to be available around 13:00.
Bit depressed - though I know the next two sundays are good sportive events - and Dave and i hope we can get a Gold time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment