Saturday 14 April 2012

Lazy Easter Sunday

Another week - and not much accomplished.  Easter came and went - and my bad organisational skills meant that I did not take my bike onteh family vacation to Dorset - which would have been ideal - as there is plenty of juicy hills that looked ripe for climbing - especially a long drag of Lyme Regis.
Tomorrow is a training day - and in preparation I have purchased some Look style pedals (saw an advert inthe bike of Cycling Weekly) and Mavic shoes (thanks to Cycle Dauphine - half price)
Exited as I thinkk these pedals will make the Ranmore and Leith torture trail a little more bearable.
Only 60 miles this week - so I need to bump up the elavation and mileage tomorrow.
there are two sundays left before the Gold medal attempt in the Wiggle ups and Downs sportive - the first three hills will be attempted tomorrow with an attempt on 51 minutes (daves record).

No comments:

Post a Comment